Finding a Tempe DUI attorney doesn’t have to be difficult. If you’ve found this page, then you’ve come to the right place.
How do you win your DUI case and what do you need to get there?
Laura J. Killham is the Tempe DUI attorney you are looking for and here’s why you should choose her as your attorney:
- Laura has 23 years of experience as a prosecutor
- She’s served and helped over 200 clients in the state of Arizona
- Her services cover 5 counties in the state of Arizona and over 12 cities.
- Dozens of positive testimonials prove she has helped many.
Very few Tempe DUI attorneys have long-term experience in prosecution. For 23 years Laura J. Killham was a prosecutor in Arizona. This means she understands her way around the courtroom, she is knowledgable in the Arizona legal system, and she can understand what the judge and jury are thinking. With her expertise, your chances of winning your case are greater.
Need help understanding what to do after your DUI case? Watch the video below.
Waiting to handle your DUI case can result in many negative outcomes that can affect your quality of life. Some of the consequences include:
- Loss of a license
- Fees and fines
- Court-mandated community service
- High premiums on car insurance
- Participation in DUI support groups
- Jail time
If you’ve been charged with a DUI in Tempe, Arizona, please contact us below. We have what it takes to make your DUI case a successful one. You can also visit our location in Tempe, Arizona to get more information.