Domestic Violence Cases in Arizona
Get more information about domestic violence below:
- How Is Domestic Violence Defined In Arizona?
- Will I Be Held In Jail Without Bond In A Domestic Violence Case?
- What Should I Do Once Domestic Violence Charges Are Filed Against Me?
Domestic violence is one of the most traumatizing instances in a person’s life and can affect their lives in indescribable ways. If you have been involved in an abusive relationship, or you are not sure if you are in an abusive relationship, ask yourself these questions below.
- Has your partner ever physically hurt, punched, choked, kicked, or pushed you?
- Has your partner ever threatened to hurt you or someone you love?
- Have your pets ever been abused by your partner?
- Have you ever witnessed your partner destroying items of value to you?
- Has your partner forbid you to see your family and friends?
- Do you ever fear your partner?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be involved in domestic violence. It is imperative that you contact Killham Law Office to represent you as a domestic violence attorney right away so you can start living a healthy life free of fear.