DUI Cases in Arizona
Hiring an DUI attorney to defend your case will assist in preventing or minimizing a suspension of your driver’s license; a reduction in mandatory jail time; negotiating reasonable time frames to pay fines and fees, perform community service and participate in alcohol counseling; negotiating a reduction of time requirement for vehicle ignition interlock device in vehicle and analyzing the facts of the case to determine if there were mistakes in how the case is being prosecuted, negotiate reduced charges, or dismissal of charges all together when possible.
Get more information about DUIs from our resources below:
- How Is A DUI Charge Defined In Arizona?
- What Happens In The First 24 Hours After A DUI Arrest?
- What Are The Inabilities Faced By Someone After A DUI Arrest?
- What Happens In The First 24 Hours After A DWI Arrest?
- Will I Be Able To Drive After Getting Out Of Jail On DWI Charges?
At Killham Law Office, our DUI attorney will assist in DUI cases in Arizona around DUI, Extreme DUI, Underage DUI, and Aggravated DUI.