When it comes to a DUI lawyer in Arizona, you need someone you can trust and someone with extensive experience in handling your case.
So how do you know who to trust with a case you need to win?
Laura J. Killham is the DUI lawyer in Arizona you can rely on and here’s why:
- Laura has 23 years of experience as a prosecutor
- She’s served and helped over 200 clients in the state of Arizona
- Her services cover 5 counties in the state of Arizona and over 12 cities.
- Dozens of positive testimonials prove she has helped many.
Not many DUI lawyers in Arizona have experience in the world of prosecution. With 23 years of experience as a prosecutor, this gives Laura and you the advantage in the courtroom when you need it most. She has the ability to see inside the minds of the judge and jury to help you win the case. She can help you predict the outcome of your case.
Need help understanding what to do after your DUI case? Watch the video below.
Not handling your DUI case can result in a variety of negative consequences that leave you feeling helpless. Some of the consequences include:
- Loss of a license
- Fees and fines
- Court-mandated community service
- High premiums on car insurance
- Participation in DUI support groups
- Jail time
If you’ve recently been charged with a DUI or are a victim in a DUI case, please contact us below and we can provide you with the legal advice you need to help get you through this difficult.