When it comes to an AZ DUI lawyer, finding the right person to handle your case is incredibly important to helping you win.
What will you need in an AZ DUI lawyer to help you win your case? See what we have to offer!
You can rely on Laura J. Killham as your DUI attorney for the reasons below!
- Laura has 23 years of experience as a prosecutor
- She’s served and helped over 200 clients in the state of Arizona
- Her services cover 5 counties in the state of Arizona and over 12 cities.
- Dozens of positive testimonials prove she has helped many.
Finding an AZ DUI lawyer with experience in the world of prosecution is rare. Her 23 years of experience as a prosecutor gives you the most positive possible outcome when in the courtroom. Laura can help you understand what the judge and jury are thinking when it comes to your case giving you the advantage.
If you’re not sure what to expect from your DUI case, watch the video below.
Handling your DUI case ineffectively can result in long-term and very negative consequences. Some of the negative reprecussions include:
- Loss of a license
- Fees and fines
- Court-mandated community service
- High premiums on car insurance
- Participation in DUI support groups
- Jail time
If you’ve recently been a victim of a DUI charge, please contact us. We know this is a sensitive time and we are here to provide you with the service you need to help you navigate this case. You do not have to do this alone.