When a family member has been arrested, or you have run afoul of law enforcement, count on the criminal defense attorneys at Killham Law to provide affordable, high-quality legal services delivered with compassion and understanding for the difficulty you are facing.
Laura J. Killham has been serving the state of Arizona for over 20 years. She has extensive knowledge in the world of prosecution, which gives her clients an advantage in the courtroom when fighting a criminal case. Having a strong criminal defense attorney, like Laura J. Killham, is the difference between a successful case and a failed case.
If you are looking for additional resources that will provide you with insight into the criminal defense and their role in your case, below are some resources that can help you understand the process.
- How Are Assault Charges Defined In Arizona?
- How Often Do Criminal Cases Go To Trial?
- Can You Provide A Brief Timeline Of What Happens At A Criminal Trial?
- Is The Original Plea Offer Off The Table Once Someone Is Convicted?
- What Are Common Steps Of A Criminal Investigation And Prosecution?
- Can An Attorney Intervene And Prevent Charges From Being Filed?
- How Does Arizona View Expungement And Setting Aside Convictions?
- Who Might Be Able To Set Aside A Conviction In Arizona?
Call now at (623) 239-0886 to consult with the top Arizona criminal defense attorney. Laura J. Killham is an experienced and strong woman with the motivation and the courage to tackle any case and get you the result you deserve.
Killham Law Office is located on 16165 North 83rd Avenue Suite 200 Peoria, Arizona 85382.